I summarized 10 points to make your seminar PPT slides more friendly and good for audience.
Remember, the seminar PPT or slide(power point) is the key tool while your seminar presentation. While preparing PPT slides, you should consider following important points.
1. While preparing a seminar
, focus on the key points, the content.
2. Read it aloud, you will quickly find if something went wrong.
3. Use simple and straightforward language to convey the message.
4. Start the seminar with a catching introduction.
5. Tell your audience why your seminar topic
is interesting and important and different.
6. Spell your words correctly, there should be no typo error.
7. Make sure that the audiences are hearing you first and then the slides.
8. Try to make it short, interesting and audience oriented.
9. Don’t spend much time on scientific points unless it is stated.
10. Once you complete your seminar, tell all the points in a summary.
Other must read seminar articles at Collegelib
Did you find these tips helpful? Let us know your feed back on this thread.
Also feel free to share if you have more ideas on how to prepare a good PPT slide to improve your seminar topic.
Good luck for your presentation